TruXedo Pro X15 Tonneau Cover - 14-19 GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - 6'6" BedTRX1472001 (Not in stock)
TruXedo Pro X15 Tonneau Cover - 14-19 GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - 6'6" Bed
The all-new Pro X15 includes many of the same great features as our #1 selling cover, the Lo Pro, but with added style and performance. New 15 degree rails deliver an Xtra-low profile, flush-mount look on the truck bed, and superior-grade woven fabric provides a stylish matte-black appearance. The cover can be installed or removed in minutes, with no drilling required, and the unique self-leveling design feature allows for a more accurate installation. The Pro X15 is made in the USA and comes backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Features of TruXedo Pro X15 Tonneau Cover 1472001
- Xtra Low Profile: X15 rails provide a distinctive flush mount look, and include a unique self-leveling design feature allowing for a faster, more accurate installation.
- Matte Black Fabric: Extremely durable, superior-grade woven fabric provides a stylish matte-black appearance. Inherent dirt resistant characteristics of the fabric help it stay cleaner for longer.
- Quick-Release System: The entire cover can be removed in seconds, without tools, providing true 100% full bed access.
- Automatic Tension Control: Patented design allows the cover to maintain a tight fit and great looks in extreme temperatures and all weather conditions. Pro X15 mounts near the tailgate for easy access.
- Easy Operation: The anodized trigger latch requires only one finger to open the cover. Roll the cover closed with ease to securely store and secure your cargo.
TruXedo Pro X15 Tonneau Cover 1472001 Fits:
- 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 78.8 Bed
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Legacy 78.8 Bed
- 2015-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 78.8 Bed
- 2015-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD 78.8 Bed
- 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 78.8 Bed
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Limited 78.8 Bed
- 2015-2019 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 78.8 Bed
- 2015-2019 GMC Sierra 3500 HD 78.8 Bed
California Residents: Prop 65 warning