PXP Racewear Youth 1-Layer Single Eyeport Head SockPXP1411Y (2 in stock)
The PXP Racewear Single Eyeport Youth Head Sock has flat interlock seams for comfort. The fabric is soft and durable, and retains its shape. Its moisture wicking properties will help to keep you dry when the weather is hot.
- Made of Aramid fibers (Kermel® is a brand name of Aramid fiber just like Nomex® is a brand name of Aramid Fiber)
- Single eyeport
- Flat interlock seams for comfort
- Solution died so it is resistant to fading
- Made from a 50% Kermel® 50% Lenzing® blend
- SFI 3.3 approved
- Youth is for helmet size 6-3/4 or 20-3/4" and smaller (fits helmet size 6-3/4 or 20-3/4")
Kermel® is an Aramid Fiber which is inherently Fire Resistant. The structure of the fiber is fire resistant and will never wash out or wear out. Lenzing® is also permently fire resistant but it is also is highly heat resistant. Lenzing's natural fibers are moisture wicking making a perfect blend for a racer.
- Solution-dyed (the dyed is part of the fiber so the color won't wash out or fade)
- The fiber structure is round so it is super soft
- Retains its shape so your underwear won't stretch out and look sloppy and unravel like others
- Seams are finished and lay flat so they are comfortable
- Black and Graphite Grey colors look sharp not like ratty yellowed underwear
- Exceeds SFI 3.3 and is legal in all racing sanctioning bodies requiring SFI testing (SFI 3.3 certification tag sewn inside balaclava)
PXP Racewear Youth Size Guide
The Youth Head Sock fits children (fits helmet size 6-3/4 or 20-3/4" and smaller).