Mac's Single Stud Tie-Down Ring VT-1000MTD310001 (4 in stock)
The Mac's Single Stud Tie-Down Ring is a quick way to add flexible tie down points anywhere along your deck or bed. Designed to work with Mac's VersaTie™ track systems or anchor plates, the Single Stud Tie-Down Ring is perfect for securing motorcycles, bicycles, pit carts, lumber, coolers or other small loads.
The Single Stud Tie-Down Ring is comprised of a cadmium plated allow steel stud, an anodized aluminum body and a stainless steel ring, ensuring years of trouble-free use.
Designed to a 3000 lb Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) in vertical pull and a 2000lb MBS at 45° (Recommended working load is 1/3 MBS).The design allows for one-handed installation and the ring rotates a full 360°, to ensure good alignment with your tie-down.
- Add a tie-down attach point anywhere you have VersaTie track or VersaTie
- Anchor Plate assemblies
- Tested to 3000 pound Minimum Breaking Strength in vertical pull
- 360° swiveling rings maintains optimal alignment tie-down load
- Detachable for a smoother surface when not in use
- Designed for 1-handed installation
- Versa Track Systems
- 1-1/2 inch ring
- 2,000 pound minimum breaking strength at 45-degree pull
- Stainless steel / Cadmium
- Made in the USA!
- MPN: 310001