Lucas Synthetic Brake Fluid DOT 3 is a high quality blend of polyethylene glycol ethers and additives which meet or exceed the industry minimum dry boiling point of 401ºF. It meets the federal motor vehicle safety standard (FMVSS) no. 116 and SAE J1703 specifications. Lucas synthetic brake fluid DOT 3 is recommended for use in both disc and drum brake systems and clutch systems.
- Provides excellent lubricity
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Prevents seal hardening or softening
- Compatible with all brake system rubber components and other brake fluids
- MPN: 10825 (12 oz); 10826 (quart)