Kirkey 38 Series Aluminum Oval Seat - 10-20 Degree LaybackKIR38170 (1 in stock)
The Kirkey 38 Series Oval Seat is an aluminum layback seat designed for street stocks, IMCA modifieds, limited late models, mini modifieds, dwarf cars, legends or any entry level division. It is available in six sizes: 14", 15", 16", 17", 18-1/2" and 20" Big Boy.
The unique bottom design allows the seat to be mounted in multiple layback angles without raising the center of gravity in the race car. The seat comes with bolt-on rib braces and a welded interior head rest plate for additional strength.
- Seat can be mounted in multiple layback angles without raising the center of gravity in the race car
- Constructed from TIG and MIG welded .100" thick 5052 grade aluminum
- Extra MIG welding on the inside for added strength
- Offset aluminum extrusion around perimeter of seat for added strength and safety
- Front of seat raised for leg and thigh support
- Seat comes standard with lap belt openings, double shoulder belt openings and sub belt opening to accommodate all belt systems
- Molded rubber inserts for all seat belt openings.
- Easy installation with optional bottom mounts (mpn 99214) and rear mount (mpn 99212) that are sold separately
- Requires Snap Cover
- Cover is available (sold separately) in Black Vinyl and Black Tweed
- MPN: 38140 (14"); 38150 (15"); 38160 (16"); 38170 (17"); 38185 (18.5") and 38200 (20")