GripLockTies - 8-inch
GripLockTies are rubber-lined, releasable and reusable zip ties. They are superior to traditional zip ties. Traditional zip ties are tricky to install as they can be fastened too tightly or too loose. A loose zip tie will move and damage the wires, and a tight zip tie can break or cut into the wire. This problem is solved with rubber-lined GripLockTies!
Innovative rubber lined GripLockTies solve the problems of damaged wires and cuts into structure and paint. Old-style ties will loosen when the pressure deforms the wire and cut the wires or worse, cut through the paint and structure and cause damage. With rubber-lined GripLockTies, the rubber lining pads the wires and structure. and holds it stable under vibration. This eliminates the damage saving time, weight and money over Adel style or metal clamps.
GripLockTies were developed for aviation and racing with UV protection, higher heat rating and a super strong positive latch. They can be re-positioned during construction and then clipped flush. They are available in standard UV protected black Dupont nylon with Red, Blue or Orange rubber lining, and in packs of 15, 40 and 100.
- Rubber-lined to protect from damaged wires and cuts
- UV protected black Dupont nylon
- Higher heat rating than traditional ties
- Super strong positive latch
- Can be re-positioned during construction
- Length: 8 inches (also available in 12-inch lengths)
- Available in Blue, Orange and Red
- Available in packs of 15, 40 and 100