AMP PowerStep Override Switch without ControllerAMP79106-01A (8 in stock)
The AMP PowerStep Override Switch without Controller allows you to manually control your PowerStep with an in-cab switch. This switch gives you full control of your PowerStep. You may want to retract the PowerStep, or lower it down for washing. Now the choice is yours. The switch is easily installed and then wired directly to the PowerStep controller.
With the PowerStep switch, you have three options:
- Retract (Up) keeps the steps up and out of the way regardless of what you do with the doors
- Automatic (Middle) allows the steps to be automatically activated by lowering when the doors are open and retracting when the doors are closed
- Override Deploy (Down) keeps the steps ready for use, regardless if the doors are open or closed
- MPN: 79106-01A
- Three switch positions (Up, Automatic or Down)
- Easily installed on dash
- Gives you manual control of PowerSteps
Note: This is the AMP Override Switch without controller (for use on new steps with new controller.
California Residents: Proposition 65 warning