AFCO Racing's new low-friction ball joints are designed with 2 lbs.-ft. of resistance, the force required to move the stud of the ball joint. Compare this to standard replacement joints, which have as much as 50 lbs.-ft. of resistance. It's critical to handling that suspension components on race cars be as free as possible to move.
- Precision-machined to tight tolerances, providing consistent resistance throughout the travel of the ball joint to deliver steady performance
- Improved weight transfer
- Free up suspension for more consistent, repeatable chassis tuning
- Remove suspension rigidity, and allow shock and spring to have more precise wheel control
- Track inputs are controlled more effectively by the shock and spring instead of the tire, which improves traction
- Provide more accurate setups during vehicle scaling
- Meet or exceed standard ball joint strength
- Lower input steering efforts and faster steering wheel return
- MPN: 20031LF
|Manufacturer's Part Number
||AFCO Racing Low-Friction Ball Joints
|Ball Joint Dust Boots Included
||Designed to fit AFCO racing control arms, bolt-in.