AFCO’s low friction ball joints are designed with 2 ft. lbs. of resistance, the force required to move the stud of the ball joint. Compare this with standard replacement joints, with up to 50 ft. lbs. of resistance.
- Only 2 ft. lbs. of resistance and less bind = lower lap times.
- Improves weight transfer.
- Frees up suspension for more consistent, repeatable chassis tuning.
- Precision-machined to tight tolerances, providing consistent resistance throughout the travel of the ball joint, to deliver consistent performance.
- Road inputs are controlled more effectively by the shock and spring instead of the tire, which improves traction.
- Removes suspension bind and allows shock & spring to have more precise wheel control.
- Meets or exceeds standard ball joint strength.
- Provides more accurate setups during vehicle scaling.
- Lower input steering efforts and faster steering wheel return.
- Extended lengths will raise roll center and improve camber curves.
- Stock appearing.
- MPN: 20037LF
|Manufacturer's Part Number
||AFCO Racing Low-Friction Ball Joints
|Ball Joint Dust Boots Included