AFCO’s precision-machined steel replacement bushings offer dramatic reductions in friction when compared to rubber or urethane-style bushings. By nearly eliminating drag on suspension movement, your shock and springs will work more effectively to keep your tires stuck to the track. Near zero-drag bushings! Inner sleeve allows bolt to be tightened without crushing or binding. Dimensions allow direct replacement of the standard bushing. Dramatically frees up front suspension.
- Minimizes alignment change during cornering since they do not deflect
- Dramatically frees up front suspension
- Dimensions allow direct replacment of the standard bushing
- Inner sleeve allows bolt to be tightened without crushing or binding
- Includes a grease zerk fitting for lubrication
- MPN: 20069LW
|Manufacturer's Part Number
||Control Arm Bushings and Bearings
||AFCO Racing Lightweight Control Arm Bushings
||1.40 in. diameter, 2.94 in. length.