POR-15 Rubberized Under CoatingPOR49308 (Back-order)
POR-15 Rubberized Under Coating is a flexible, paintable, textured black coating. It is the only undercoating with POR-15 Rust Preventive technology and will protect against moisture, salt, chemicals, dust, heat, and cold. It's an excellent moisture barrier for application over auto body repairs and creates an effective sound barrier that reduces vibration and deadens sound in wheel wells, quarter panels, fenders and under carriages. Provides superior adhesion to both painted and unpainted surfaces. POR-15 Rubberized Under Coating has superior resistance to road salt and will resist chipping and abrasions. May be used to insulate against engine and muffler noise, protects against dust penetration, and exhaust fumes.
POR-15 Rubberized Under Coating can be applied directly over POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating for the toughest rust, corrosion and moisture barrier possible along with excellent sound and vibration deadening.
- Tough Heavy Duty Rubber Barrier
- Protects Against Salt and Chemicals
- Provides a Sound Barrier
- Reduces Vibrations
- Superior Adhesion
- Professional Use
- MPN: 49308
Air Restricted State Restrictions: AK, HI and PR
- Remove all loose rust, dirt, grease and wax from surfaces to be coated using POR-15 Cleaner Degreaser, diluting solution 5 parts water to 1 part POR-15 Cleaner Degreaser. Bare metal should be primed or for best results coated with POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating. Surface must be clean and dry.
- Shake well for at least 1 minute once mixing ball begins to move in can.
- Spray from a distance of 12 – 16 inches from surface applying in uniform coats.
- Allow coating to dry for 1 hour before touching. May recoat at anytime if necessary.
- To prevent spray valve from clogging after use, turn can upside down and spray for about 3 seconds or until free of material.
Empty aerosol cans are recyclable or may be discarded in regular trash pick-up. DO NOT incinerate or compact.