OMP One Underwear BottomOMPIAA740EPCNXLAR (1 in stock)
The OMP One Underwear Bottom is an extremely light, stretched pant with ultra-flat seams.
- Ultra-flat and anti-rubbing seams
- Advanced technology knitted fabric with breathable 3D knitted inserts for maximum cooling in hot conditions
- Aligns with the breathable inserts of ONE EVO and ONE-S Suits
- Dry System technology can be used with Cooling Spray (mpn PC02003 sold separately)
- Homologation: FIA 8856-2000
MANUFACTURED ENTIRELY IN ITALY
Attention to detail, choice of innovative materials and modern design. The Italian quality of thirty years' experience in the production of race wear for the best drivers in the world.
To help drivers reduce body temperature and improve their performance, OMP has designed a range of underwear and breathable clothing. Very often drivers incur situations in which the regulation of body temperature is compromised and the risk of hyperthermia is very high. The increase in body temperature increases the feeling of fatigue, dramatically reduces performance and potentially can lead to circumstances which increase the risk of accidents. Body areas subject to a greater perspiration are: underarm, brachial, back, lumbar, front tibial and popliteal areas.
Click Here for OMP Size Charts