Easily Remove Rust from Steel and Iron!
Metal Rescue® Rust Remover Bath from Workshop Hero is an easy way to remove rust from steel and iron. Rust Remover Bath is ready to use. This solution is also available as Rust Remover Concentrate that can be mixed with water.
Metal Rescue Bath is water-based, and removes rust without the use of chemicals, acids or solvents. It is potent against rust, but will not harm other materials such as wood, glass, rubber, vinyl or plastic. It is safe enough you can put your hands in it! Simply soak them in a plastic container of the solution for five minutes to 24 hours, depending on the rust severity, and then rinse and dry.
Metal Rescue Bath is designed to be used as a bath or soak. Simply soak rusty items for 5 minutes to 24 hours, depending the severity of the rust. Then rinse and dry. For items with spot rust or an item that can't be soaked, use Metal Rescue Rust Remover Gel.
- Removes rust from metal surfaces
- Easy to use–no scrubbing, dipping, or wire brushing required
- Safe: water-based; non-toxic; contains no acids
- Environmentally-friendly and biodegradable
- Fume-free and easy to dispose of
- Reusable (good for up to one year after opening)
- Does not compromise mechanical properties or functionality of metal
- Does not etch metal; less susceptible to return/flash rusting
- Leaves clean, bare metal ready for use or additional processing
- 5-gallon pail (also available in 1-gallon bottles)
- MPN: 5-MR