Longacre Computerscales® AccuSet II™ Basic SystemLON52-72593 (17 in stock)
The new, improved AccuSet II Computerscales feature a slanted display for easier reading. It is simple to set up and use; push a single button for all four wheel weights and cross weight, and push a second button for all partial percentages. Sold complete with satin finished LMF (Liquid Metal Forging) scale pads, heavy-duty red HiFlex cables with billet AN connectors, and heavy-duty silver carrying case. Covered by a 2-year limited warranty.
Simple to use
Push 2 buttons to get everything you need! Push one button for all 4 wheel weights plus Cross Weight. Push a second button for all partial percentages.
Baseline Memory Recall
Store your baseline setup in memory, then instantly recall it to compare the current set-up. This will save you time from writing it down and then cross-referencing. This 1-slot memory is really handy and saves time.
- Heavy duty Red HiFlex cables with Billet AN connectors
- Face is slanted for easier viewing
- Four (4) satin finished 15" x 15" x 2½" low profile pads with 1500 lb. per pad capacity and convenient carrying handles
- Includes Silver carrying case for electronics and cables
- 2-year limited warranty
- Satin Finished Scale Pads
- These pads are flat to within .010" and have internal webs to minimize deflection for accurate setups. (Set of 4 included)
- 15" x 15" Scale Pads, 1,500 pounds capacity
|Connectors:||Billet AN w. gold-plated contacts|
|Cable Length:||20 ft|
|Size:||15" x 15" x 2 1/2"|
|Capacity:||1500 lb per pad|
|Load cells per pad:||1|
California Residents: Proposition 65