K1 RaceGear Premier Underwear Bottoms - SFI 3.3D-K1R26-PUP-W-XS (Not in stock)
K1 RaceGear Underwear Bottoms are perfect if you race sports cars, open-wheel cars, stock cars or any other type of race car. These underwear bottoms are SFI Certified and made from fire-resistant Nomex. Even if your sanctioning body does not require them, it is an important investment to help ensure your safety in the event of a fire. The benefits go beyond safety, however; Nomex clothing also helps to keep you comfortable on the track, by wicking moisture away from the body and allowing circulation.
Featuring soft Nomex material for comfort and contrast cross-stitching for style and durability, K1 Premier Nomex fire-resistant pants are practical, comfortable, and effective. They are also designed to meet stringent safety standards. This base layer is SFI 3.3 certified.
- SFI 3.3
- Wicks away perspiration to keep you dry
- Light and comfortable
- Keeps your suit clean and dry
- Contrast cross-stitching
- Matching Nomex undershirt available
- SFI requires a TPP (Thermal Protective Performance) rating of 6, and the K1 RaceGear underwear tested at 11.9
- Made with a softer material and a more ergonomic, form-fit cut to prevent bunching underneath your suit
- MPN: 26-PUP-W
Click here for the K1 Racegear Size Chart.