Impact Racing 1320 Top Air Helmet - SA2015D-IMP14815512 (Not in stock)
The 1320 Top Air features all the same value-packed options as Impact’s 1320 helmet but with the addition of fresh air comfort circulated through air port channels directed onto the visor, minimizing fog and contaminates while also providing fresh air and cooling comfort. Manufactured from our exclusive “Intelligent Gray Matter” (a variable-density, single-piece inner liner) and upholstered in fire-retardant soft-knit Nomex®, the 1320 Top Air offers many of the features and benefits that have made our helmets a “must have” safety item for racers in all forms of motorsports. The 1320 Top Air is a custom handcrafted fiberglass shell manufactured to Impact’s exacting standards providing racers with an affordable Made in the USA helmet without compromising safety or quality. Featuring our exclusive wide eye port, the Impact 1320 Top Air also includes removable cheek pads. Optionally available cheek pads are available in a variety of thicknesses and configurations to provide a custom fit. A fire-retardant Kevlar® chin strap with dual D-ring closure and our 1/8” polycarbonate shield with three-position detent finish off this value-packed helmet.
- Shell construction featuring proprietary lightweight composites.
- Side Forced Air inlet with barbed adapter.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chin strap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent
- Made in the USA!
- Snell SA2015 certified