Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover for 2019-23 Silverado/Sierra 1500 8'EXT83458 (2 in stock)
Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover for 2019-2023 (New Body Style) Silverado/Sierra 1500 8'
The latest generation of hard, tri-fold truck bed covers from Extang includes design elements you will not find anywhere else. The Solid Fold 2.0 includes the exclusive, patented Jaw-Grip and EZ-Lock clamps, 1" thick EnduraShield panels, revolutionary snap-on perimeter seals that protect from the elements, and integrated corner and hinge seals.
The Solid Fold 2.0’s EnduraShield panels feature an automotive grade polymer that resists dents, scratches, and UV induced fading better than aluminum or fiberglass panels. Extang’s professionally engineered aluminum frame and hinges are powder coated to match your truck’s bed caps for an integrated cohesive appearance and incredible protection from wear.
- Exclusive, lightweight, 1-inch thick EnduraShield panel provides strength and durability
- Matte Black Textured Finish with powder coated aluminum frames and hinges for extra wear resistance
- Exclusive hard polymer rubber corners, hinge caps and snap-on seals helps resist harsh weather
- Cab clamps attach directly to your bed flanges without damage/alteration to your bed caps
- Re-engineered patented EZ-Lock Clamp requires minimal effort to operate and self-locks in position
- MPN: 83458
- 2020-2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 98.2 Bed Without Factory Side Storage Boxes
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 98.2 Bed Without Factory Side Storage Boxes New Body Style
- 2020-2023 GMC Sierra 1500 98.2 Bed Without CarbonPro Bed Without Factory Side Storage Boxes
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 98.2 Bed Without CarbonPro Bed Without Factory Side Storage Boxes New Body Style
Note: If you have a 2019 Silverado/Sierra 1500, please verify if you have the New Body Style or Legacy (Chevy)/Limited (GMC) style bed. This part is for the New Body Style on 2019 Silverado/Sierra 1500.
Note: Does not fit with factory side storage boxes.
No tools required for installation! Takes about 10 minutes.