Bell K1 Pro HelmetBEL1420001 (4 in stock)
Bell K.1 Pro Helmets are a great helmet for open wheel, closed cockpit and kart racing. Features include lightweight, excellent fit and multiple ventilation options.
The Bell K.1 Pro Helmets can be used in an open wheel configuration with air intake (which is included) and with a closed car configuration with top forced air insert (sold separately).
- Snell SA2015 certified
- Aggressive Bell aero styling
- Lightweight composite shell
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrated radio microphone systems
- Black Comfort-Plus flame retardant interior fabric
- Multi-foam density standard interior
- Superior ventilation system includes direct flow upper and lower chin bar vents, ten intake and extraction vents and a clear .200 mm Air Intake Vent (included)
- Top forced air option available (sold separately)
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket seal ensuring that air, water and dirt can't enter the helmet
- Standard size eyeport
- 287 3 mm SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System) - Clear Shield
- Provision to attach M6 hardware built in to helmet
- Helmet Bag included
- Hex Wrench included
- Sizes 2XS (54-55) to XL (61+)
- MPN: 14200
Bell Helmet Size Chart
|Standard Size||Hat Size||Inches||Centimeters|
|4XS||6 3/8||20 1/16||51|
|3XS||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||20 1/2 - 20 7/8||52-53|
|2XS||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||21 1/2 - 21 5/8||54-55|
|S||7 1/8||22 3/8||57|
|M||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||22 3/4 - 23 1/4||58-59|
|L||7 1/2||23 5/8||60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26||65-66|
|4XL||8 3/8 - 8 1/2||26 3/8 - 26 3/4||67-68|
Fitting your Bell Helmet
Proper helmet fit is vital to the performance of a helmet during an impact. For maximum protection the helmet must fit properly with the chin strap securely fastened and provide adequate peripheral vision.
Measuring the head is only a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet. A small metal tape measure or a cloth tape may be used to make your initial measurement. You can also use a string, which can then be laid against a measuring tape.
The circumference of the head should be measured at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements. The largest measurement is the one you want to try on first. If you use a balaclava or head sock, always measure and fit the helmet with it on. Use the Bell sizing chart to determine the size that best matches the head measurement.