Bell GTX.3 Helmet - SA2015D-BEL1314003 (Not in stock)
The Bell GTX 3 Helmet has sleek aero styling for improved aerodynamic performance at higher speeds. It is made from a lightweight carbon composite shell.
The helmet also features a front chin bar gurney and integrated rear wing. The integrated shield, double screen anti-fog visor and rear facing vents allow air exchange and clear vision while preventing dust from entering the helmet. This can be very important in dirt track racing or other demanding racing environments. The Bell GTX.3 is an ideal choice for racers that compete in open wheel, open cockpit, formula, karting or dirt racing.
- Snell SA2015 certified
- FIA8859-2015 homologation
- Lightweight carbon composite shell
- High-pressure molding system for improved shell strength
- Aerodynamic styling with integrated wing
- Venturi airflow system allows air exchange while preventing dust and dirt from entering the helmet
- Front chin bar gurney (duckbill) for improved aerodynamic performance
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket seal ensures that air, water and dirt cannot penetrate into the helmet
- Multi-piece, multi-density high impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrated drinking systems and radio microphone systems
- Ultra plush Comfort-Max flame retardant interior fabric with wicking properties
- Pro-style, multi-foam density interior with contoured cheek pads for professional fit
- Standard size eyeport
- SE03 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE03/05 Pivot System) - Clear Shield
- Double screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) Visor Insert
- Provision to attach M6 hardware built in to helmet
- Helmet Bag and hex wrench included
- Sizes 7 1/8 (57) to 7 5/8+ (61+)
- Available in White or Matte Black
Bell Helmet Size Chart
|Standard Size||Hat Size||Inches||Centimeters|
|4XS||6 3/8||20 1/16||51|
|3XS||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||20 1/2 - 20 7/8||52-53|
|2XS||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||21 1/2 - 21 5/8||54-55|
|S||7 1/8||22 3/8||57|
|M||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||22 3/4 - 23 1/4||58-59|
|L||7 1/2||23 5/8||60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26||65-66|
|4XL||8 3/8 - 8 1/2||26 3/8 - 26 3/4||67-68|
Fitting your Bell Helmet
Proper helmet fit is vital to the performance of a helmet during an impact. For maximum protection the helmet must fit properly with the chin strap securely fastened and provide adequate peripheral vision.
Measuring the head is only a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet. A small metal tape measure or a cloth tape may be used to make your initial measurement. You can also use a string, which can then be laid against a measuring tape.
The circumference of the head should be measured at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements. The largest measurement is the one you want to try on first. If you use a balaclava or head sock, always measure and fit the helmet with it on. Use the Bell sizing chart to determine the size that best matches the head measurement.